Allows Good Airflow
High Performance Biofilter Plant Floors
Calling upon our extensive technical expertise combined with an in-depth knowledge of the global biofiltration market and an understanding of client specific needs, HAHN Kunststoffe has developed a flooring product that is second to none.
The hanit® Biofilter Raised Flooring System provides the perfect solution to the problems experienced in laying wooden or steel flooring systems in biofilter plants. This adaptable and durable system is the logical choice for harsh and chemical environments.
HAHN Kunststoffe recycled plastic products provide the perfect solution as they can perform at temperatures in excess of 35°C and 100% humidity in a chemical environment, they have excellent airflow and have the ability to bear the weight of loading/unloading vehicles.
A robust, durable & adaptable alternative to traditional steel & concrete
hanit® Biofilter Raised Flooring System
- Simple, fast, and cost-efficient installation due to large yet lightweight components
- Reduced manpower requirements
- The hanit® flooring supports can be fitted to any part of the floor, therefore enabling the installation of various filter shapes and dimensions
- Easy mechanical treatment (drilling, sawing, screwing)
- The hanit® system can be driven on immediately after installation, eliminating idle time.
The supports are arranged on a level, load-bearing surface with the castellations pointing upwards.
The covered area is accessible by vehicles between 2t and 3t total weight. Two additional supports need to be placed in the centre of each grid to enable a 3t vehicle to access the covered area. (2t vehicles require 6 supports & 3t vehicles require 8 supports as shown).
The grids are fitted into the castellations of the supports.
Durable, non-porous and resistant to chemicals, acids and microorganisms
Raised Flooring Systems for
|Dimensions: 1.000 x 500 x 80 mm|
|Weight: 15.7 kg|
|Open surface area: approx. 32%|
|Material: hanit® recycled plastic|
The grates provide drainage and airflow and can also operate in high temperatures and humidity.
|Length: variable 200 - 1.000 mm|
|Weight: 2 - 9 kg|
The supports hold the grids in place, which fit into the top of them.
- Large airflow surface
- Resistant to chemicals, acids and micro-organisms
- Durable and non-porous
- Adaptable to every filter shape (incl. round filters)
- The cross-section of the ventilation holes prevents the filter medium from falling through
- Accessible by vehicles (depending on installation) of 2t to 3t gross weight
Range of Applications
- Biofilters within biogas production
- Industrial and utility facilities
- Walking surfaces to allow drainage
- Composting facilities
- Sewage treatment plants
- Biogas plants
- Waste processing plants
- Food industry
- Odorous facilities
- Allows good airflow
- Excellent performance at high temperatures and humidity
- Simple to handle and install
- Inherently stable due to support mechanism
Biogas plants play an increasingly important role in the drive to reduce global emissions.
Adaptable to Any Size
hanit® Biofilter Raised Flooring System can be easily altered on site, allowing it to be adapted to accommodate complex areas and work around obstacles encountered on site.
Simple & Quick Installation
Because of its design the hanit® Biofilter Raised Flooring System can be positively fitted into the castellations of the supports. A fast and economical installation.
Inherently Strong with Large Airflow Surface
The hanit® Biofilter Raised Flooring System is ideally suited as a ventilation floor or airflow surface in biofilter facilities. It is able to take the weight of the media and the weight of a loading/unloading vehicle up to 3 tonnes*
(*3 tonnes using the 8 leg system)
- Feasibility and viability studies
- Design (incl. 3D and CAD-simulation), development and construction
- Requirement-specific material composition
- Mould, tool and prototype construction
- Affordable small-batch and assembly production
- Project installation
- Extensive project management
Any questions? Write us an E-Mail.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.